Get The Tools Your Company Needs With Microsoft Office 365
With Microsoft Office 365, businesses are able to gain cloud-based access to an innovative suite of services and applications. Microsoft understands business like no one else – and Networking Specialists understand the most effective ways to implement their solutions with your unique IT infrastructure. For you, that means increased convenience, easier access to resources, and peace of mind knowing your IT is always working for you. We are Office 365 migration experts!
Microsoft Office 365 is designed to keep costs low and allow you to have secure and easy access to your documents, making it easier than ever for your workforce to collaborate and stay productive no matter where their work takes them.
Give your workforce the tools they need to make your business grow. Contact Networking Specialists at (701) 746 or send us an email at -email@example.com and we’ll help you get started Microsoft Office 365.
Microsoft Office 365 offers all the best features and tools you depend on, with added features leading to increased productivity and accessibility. Some of these features include:
- Remote access to calendars, emails and files from a Cloud-based server – making it simple to work outside the office.
- Subscription to full Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 packages for office workstations; including easing licensing with 5 installs per license for home or mobile use.
- Security & Mobility for your entire team – so you can stay connected and productive with any device, regardless of the location.
- Customizable controls means you choose which employees or clients have access to certain files or folders – so data never falls into the wrong hands.
- Business Continuity for when you’re dealing with in-office disasters such as power outages or hardware issues – so you can keep working with access to all of your files.
- Scalability to meet your unique needs allows you to pay for as many users and as much storage as necessary – eliminating unnecessary costs.
- Communicate through Skype and create online conference meetings with your team– so no one is left out of the loop.
- Office Online lets you create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Excel documents from anywhere – giving your team the tools to succeed.
- Enterprise Manage Apps simplifies app management with Group Policy, Telemetry, and Shared Computer Activation – making your complex system easy to use.
- Yammer collaboration software lets your team connect with people, share information, and coordinate to create projects – so they can do more, faster.
- Excel business intelligence lets you discover and connect data with Power Query, model and analyze data with Power Pivot, and visualize insights with interactive maps with Power View and Power Map – so you can use a familiar tool, do more.
Get the best cloud software for your business’ needs with Microsoft Office 365. Contact Networking Specialists at
(701) 746 or send us an email at -firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about what Microsoft Office 365 can do for your company.