Are you in an industry that is governed by regulatory compliance acts?
Is the threat of an audit always looming?
Getting audited will cost your organization thousands!
But what if you already had the reports ready for the auditor? — Think of the savings!
We have the technology and the know-how to prepare your HIPAA compliance reports for you on a monthly basis. We can even tell you how you did and put a project plan in place if you are not meeting the relevant requirements.
Stop looking over your shoulder, waiting for the big bill to come. Take control of your I.T. environment and start breathing easy.
Don’t be afraid of an audit… be ready for it!
Let the Networking Specialists team assess your HIPPA audit risk!
Our audit readiness assessment includes:
- HIPAA Site Interview with HIPAA Security and/or Privacy Officers– type of entity, locations of ePHI (Electronic Protected Health Information), gathering of information needed to perform Vulnerability Scans, Determine Critical Assets, investigate facility access controls and Identify known gaps.
- Onsite Survey– Physical Security Walk through and facility inspection – are physical safeguards present to protect health information?
- Data Collections– Networking Scanning tools. Users, passwords management, audit controls, servers and local computers, applications and data criticality analysis, firewall rule inspection, protection against malicious software, Email, Wireless, SNMP, etc.
- Secondary Data Collection with supplementary scans on items missed by network scanning
- Documentation of Security Exceptions and Risk Levels
- Network Topology Site diagrams and layer 2-3 detailed reports
Reports generated by our HIPAA audit risk assessment include Computer Inventory/Identification Worksheet, Drive Encryption, External vulnerability scan detail, File scan (permissions, ePHI presence), Network share identification and permission reports, User Identification, Active vs. Inactive Accounts, Password policy reviews, Evidence of HIPAA Policy Compliance and more.
But partnering with the Networking Specialists team isn’t just about assessing where you are now in relation to legislation. It’s about getting the help you need in keeping up with all of the reporting required for compliance. We build this into a service called Managed Compliance Reporting.
The Benefits of Managed Compliance Reporting
- Be Prepared with Support and Guidance from the Experts
Our highly trained staff will ensure that your reports are prepared the way the auditors want to see them and they will take the time to make sure you know what’s going on.
- Secure Sensitive Client Data
This is the reason that those regulatory compliance acts exist in the first place. What would happen to your business or your reputation if your client data was stolen? Ensuring you met regulatory compliance requirements means you did everything the government suggested and takes the pressure off.
- Industry leading Software
We use only the industry’s best software to help us prepare your reports. The Department of Defense has been standardized on it for years!
- Address Issues Quickly
Running the reports monthly means you have time to ensure any issues found are dealt with and behind you. Don’t wait for the audit to happen because then you are paying the fines and the project bills at the same time.
- Reduce Operating Costs
Failure to meet regulatory requirements can lead to hefty fines. Identifying and eliminating these risks will save you money!
- Total Peace of Mind
With us, you never have to worry about being prepared for the inevitable audit. You’ll be ready and your IT will pass with flying colors.
Let’s get started! Contact us now at (701) 746-9234 or email@example.com.